Monday, October 25, 2010

Vibrator Adventure

My boyfriend, Jack, and I have been dating for almost a year now. I am a sophomore in college, and he is a junior. Our sexual relationship is very good, too say the least. We are always trying new things in bed, and Jack always has some kind of surprise for me. We have had numerous threesomes, we have played almost every kind of scenario you can imagine, he has tied me up a few times and fucked me while I was blindfolded, and we have used every kind of toy imaginable. However, last week, he came up with a really great idea for me that we had never tried.

Jack came over to my place last Sunday night to watch a movie, although we usually ended up not watching whatever movie we rented, but instead would have sex. So anyways, Jack brought over a small box with him and set it down on the small coffee table in my apartment's living room.

I gave him a quick kiss as a greeting and said, "Can I open it?"

"Of course," he replied, grinning. I ran to the kitchen to grab some scissors, and I quickly ripped open the package. Inside was a form of a vibrator. It was shaped like a dick, and had to be ten inches long and three inches thick. It had a few straps laced around it, and it almost looked like a very skimpy thong with a dick inside of it. There was also a small silver remote with it that had four buttons on it; a power button, a low setting button, a medium setting button, and a high setting button. I was a bit confused about what I was supposed to do with it.

"I don't get it," I said, my brows furrowed. Jack laughed at me and picked it up.

"It's a vibrator that you can wear. You put it on like you would with underwear, and then you position the fake cock inside of you," he explained.

"But what are we going to do with this?" I asked, still a little confused.

"I want you to wear it. Tomorrow. All day long," he said slowly.

" You mean...to classes and stuff?" I asked.

"Yes. I want you to wear it all day long. I'll keep the remote, and I can turn it on and off as I please. And since you'll be in public, you won't be able to make any noise or indication that you're wearing it," he said, still grinning.

A smiled a little, but I was also a little concerned.

"Come on, Anna. It'll be fun!" he said, trying to convince me. He pulled me towards him and wrapped his arms around my waist, leaning in and giving me a long passionate kiss.

"Okay, I guess," I said stupidly. Jack had the power to swoon me, to make me change my mind in any situation. And he knew that. And frankly, I think he abused his "powers" on me. Like last week, he pinched my nipples and got me to make him a sandwich. Or a few days ago, he fingered me and got me to go get him a cheeseburger from McDonald's.

"Yay! Shall we try it out?" Jack suggested.

"Sure," I said, rolling my eyes. He grabbed the box and lead me into my bedroom. I stripped out of my clothes, letting my C cup breasts and bubble butt spring free from my clothes. Jack handed me the vibrator-underwear thing and I stepped into it. I first slowly inserted the fake cock into my pussy, and then I adjusted the straps so they fit around my waist and ass snugly.

"You look pretty sexy in that, babe," Jack complimented. I laughed.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yep," I responded, and Jack pressed the power button. I felt the vibrator hum to life, and then start to buzz as Jack put it on the lowest setting. "Oh!" I gasped as he turned it up to medium. My hips and knees started to shake and I had to sit down. My hand went down to my clit and started rubbing gently.

"I guess you like it, baby. But tomorrow, you won't be able to rub yourself," he said teasingly. I glared at him, but continued to rub my clitty. He just laughed and turned it up to the highest setting, and I started to shake all over. I groaned loudly and fondled my breasts. I lay back on the bed, and my hips bucked up and down. I screamed out as I started to cum. My orgasm took over me and I shook uncontrollably on the bed, still screaming and writhing. Jack turned the vibrator off, and I lay still, my chest heaving.

"Oh my," I moaned hoarsely. Jack chuckled.

"Did you like that, Anna?" he asked me. I nodded.

"Good," he said.

Jack helped me get dress again, and he gave me a soft kiss goodnight. I had been expecting him to stay the night and have sex with me, but he had said that I would need some rest for my big day.

So I went to sleep around 11:00, with the vibrator underwear sitting on my bedside table. Jack had taken the remote with him so that he wouldn't have to swing by the next day to pick it up.

I woke up around 8:00 the next morning, as I had a class at 9:00. I showered and ate breakfast, then got dressed. I slipped the vibrator on and stuck it inside my pussy. I was already wet thinking about the day to come, and I wished Jack would turn it on now so I could enjoy myself a little before class. But he didn't. So I pulled on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a flowing white top. I grabbed my sweater and slipped into my flip-flops. It wasn't too cold out, but still a little nippy as it was October. I headed out of my apartment and started walking towards my class, Western Civ.

My phone beeped twice, and I flipped it open. There was a new message from Jack that read Do you have it on? I smiled and texted back Yes. A few seconds later, I felt the vibrator hum to life, and then it started to buzz on the lowest setting. I groaned and stopped walking for a moment, letting the feelings envelope me. But then I looked at my watch and realized I only had ten minutes before class started, so I continued on my way. The vibrator was still on, so that made it a little difficult to walk. But I made it to my class on time, and I sat down in a desk in the middle of the room.

My professor walked in and began the lesson. I had a hard time paying attention though, as Jack still hadn't turned the vibrator off. The constant buzzing inside of me was bringing me dangerously close to an orgasm, and a few seconds later, I felt the buzzing turn up to the next level. I let out a small groan, and the kids sitting around me glanced at me. But no one's eyes lingered on me, and I closed my eyes once I thought no one was looking any more. I ground my hips against nothing, only meeting the air. But a little while later, I couldn't resist. I casually dropped my left hand under my desk and began rubbing my clit. The vibrator turned up another level, and I began to cum. My hips shook and my breathing grew heavy. Still, no one seemed to notice. I felt a steady stream of cum leave my pussy, and I knew in a moment I would have a wet spot between my legs. And then suddenly, right in the middle of my orgasm, the vibrator turned off. I was so disappointed that I actually groaned in exasperation, making some people look my way again.

Anyways, the Professor proceeded to hand back our papers, and I had gotten a D. Now personally, I thought my paper was pretty darn good. I had worked really hard on it, and I decided to stay and talk to him about my grade after school. I had completely forgotten about the vibrator, and after class I walked up to my professor. Everyone had cleared out, and he looked up at me from his desk expectantly. I began to speak to him about my paper, and then, all of a sudden, the vibrator turned back on. It went straight to the highest level; I guess Jack didn't feel like easing me into it this time. I was so surprised I let out a loud, "Oh!" and my knees buckled.

"Are you alright, sweetheart?" my professor asked me. "You're name's Anna right?"

"Yes," I said softly. He grabbed a chair and pushed me gently into it. But that didn't help at all. It actually made it worse, because now the vibrator was pushed into me deeper, making me shake.

"Darling? Are you okay? Is there something I can do?" he asked. Clearly, he was worried I was having a panic attack or something.

"I'm fine," I said, panting. But then, I started to orgasm. I closed my eyes and let out a loud moan, my hips arching above the wooden chair. I shook and screamed loudly. I started to calm down, and the vibrator turned down to the lowest setting. I was still cumming, and there was a big wet spot in my jeans. I knowing look suddenly spread across his face.

"Oh, I see. You have a vibrator in," he stated. I nodded. "Stand up," he commanded. I did. And then, something unexpected happened. He came towards me, and suddenly, we were kissing, his hard dick pressing against my still-vibrating pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment